Our creative Occupational Therapy Team helps infants and children achieve independence in various aspects of their daily lives. We facilitate play, learning, and self – care skills by improving their fine motor, sensory processing, behavioral, and visual perceptual skills in a fun and engaging setting.
Our occupational therapists will work closely with your child to help:
- Improve muscle strength, balance and coordination
- Learn to use mobility devices such as walkers and crutches
- Improve and maximize your ability to function independently at home
- Make the home more accessible and safer
- Acquire or use adaptive devices or aid for personal care (bath seats, grab bars, scooters, wheelchairs and lifts)